Victorinox 10 Inch Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife
● FOR HOME CHEFS & PROFESSIONALS. This Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife has been the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike. Expertly crafted with a tapered stainless steel edge that cuts with ease and efficiency.
● FIT FOR ALL TASKS. Designed to handle kitchen tasks both big and small, this durable knife’s razor sharp and laser-tested blade effortlessly chops, minces, slices and dices. An essential for every kitchen.
● EASY HANDLING. Each knife features an ergonomic handle made from thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) for a non-slip grip — even when wet. This exceptional knife is weighted and balanced for easy handling.
● KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Blade made out of stainless steel material — 10 inches in length. Made with dishwasher safe materials for an easy clean.
● TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
● Multipurpose chef’s knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
● Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
● Long 10″ blade offers additional heft needed to break down larger tasks, while the extra length provides a longer edge to effortlessly mince, chop, dice and slice anything you come across
● Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
● Please NOTE that this item ships with the International item number 5.2003.25 on the blade and not 47521, 47521, or 47521.US2, but is the same 10″ Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.
30 in stock