From the manufacturer
Kealive Clothes Dryer – Your Home Appliances Expert
High Quality Clothes Dryer Needs Your Well Care
Note: If temperature over 65°C, the laundry dryer will stop running to prevent clothing from damage due to high temperature.
Tips to avoid over temperature:
1. Never over load, clothes should not exceed tow thirds of the bucket.
2. Clean the filter in time to make sure the air circulation.(please read the manual for how to clean the filter)
3. Clean the air inlet filter cotton and the thread debris on the air outlet filter cotton after each use.
4. Once the dryer stop running while over temperature, let it cool down, then it will run again.
5. Before drying clothes in the dryer, clothes need to be dehydrated in the washing machine.