Duxtop Ceramic Non-stick Sauté Pan, Induction Stainless Steel Sauté Pan, 5.5-Qt Deep Skillet with Lid, Professional Grade and Impact-bonded Technology
● 【Healthy fusion non-stick coating】: cooking with less oil is healthier. This Duxtop sauté pan fuses the healthy benefits of non-stick cooking with the classic style of Stainless Steel. Interior features the premium-quality fusion ceramic non-stick coating from Whitford that’s completely FREE of pfas, PFOA, lead or cadmium, which ensures effortless food release and easy clean-up.
● 【Heavy bottom & even heating】: the Induction Stainless Steel pan with heavy-gauge impacted-bonded aluminium encapsulated bottom provide even and energy-efficient heating and is built to last a lifetime. Suitable for all stovetops, such as induction, gas, electric and halogen cooktops—perfect for even the most seasoned cooks.
● 【Comfortable handle & glass lid】: The sauté pan with lid features a classic straight-sided and drip-free pouring design. Riveted to the frying pan is a stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle, allowing for comfortable handling during cooking. The Stainless Steel rivets fix the handle, making it safer and durable. A clear tempered glass lid allows you to easily monitor progress and locks in moisture and heat.
● 【Versatile for all cooking needs】: with a large surface area and tall, straight sides, this 11-inch non-stick sauté pan with lid combines the features of a skillet with a deep sauté pan to create a versatile piece you’ll use every day. Ideal for everything from deep frying, stir-frying and sautéing to simmering and braising.
● 【Care & 】: for best performance, ceramic non-stick cookware requires to use low to medium heat with a small amount of oil or butter to cook – silicone, nylon, plastic, or wooden utensils recommended. Oven-safe to 500°f. Dishwasher-safe. Freezer-safe for food storage. Lifetime Limited and Customer service is available.
Out of stock